Monday, February 25, 2013

Another One!!

So before the Monday truly, really starts for me, I want to introduce you to two more IEDPers. The first one being Cindy and the second ME! Haha! Figured that even though you are actually reading my blog, you don't really know my profile yet!

Cindy


Name: Cindy Le
Likes: questions with no answers, bursting into song, fresh laundry, breakfast in bed, tree hugging, cheese and cheesiness
Dislikes: Philly cheesesteaks, GRE words 
Region of interest: Latin America, Southeast Asia, US
Hometown: El Monte, CA
What the future looks like: Sparkles and laughter!


Akashi

Name: Akashi Kaul
Likes: Skyping with my family and my HUSBAND, planning my wedding (which I can sadly, not do anymore :( ), pretending to read when I don't feel like talking, lemon snaps and instant coffee!!
Dislikes: Reading for class, in class tests, take home tests, tests in general, being away from home
Region of interest: South Asia, US, Africa
Hometown: Srinagar, J&K, India
What the future looks like: Promising! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment