Sunday, February 10, 2013

Profiling...sort of!

Well so my wonderful friends didn't quite get back to me on time for me to do the student profile I'd promised in my last post, but the two wonderful friends who did get back to me are featured below. I feel the best way to go about featuring my friends here is two by two! :P


Justin (middle), Ashelyn (left), Cindy (right) and June (standing), hanging out at GSE. Cindy and Ashelyn's profiles coming up next!


Name - June Wui
Likes: Pasta, Photography, Faith, Ocean and Deserts
Dislikes: Raw fish
Region of interest: Everywhere!
Hometown: LA, California (Born in Seoul though!)
What the future looks like: Love!

Name: Justin Jimenez
Likes: Indulging in baked goods and other tasty concoctions, ballet, news music and Participation Action Research
Dislikes: Pretentious people and automatic flush toilets
Region of interest: Central Asia (Turkey) and Southeast Asia (Philippines)
Hometown: San Jose, CA
What the future looks like: I subscribe to a sanguine perspective on global prospects. I hope my engagement in the development sphere exposes me to diverse narratives and epistemologies that will enrich my understanding of participation, transformation and sustainability.


Gotta love them for being so proactive!


No comments:

Post a Comment