Wednesday, February 20, 2013

EdD and other things.

So busy week so far! Was part of the EdD weekend this past week. To put it in a nutshell though, it was a Saturday that I worked from 730 am to 10 pm. Almost didn't sleep the night before in anticipation of the early morning and so ended up needing more than my usual three cups of coffee to start the day. But the highlight of the day was playing family feud (or something like that!) with my fellow GAs, Chris and Alexis and Emily! We made a fab team! But more on that later. For now, I want to introduce you to two more people from my cohort. 

Our first IEDPer today is Amos Prophete, the nicest, most musical and dance-y human being I've ever had the good fortune of meeting. The second one is in a similar mold. Together, June and Amos are probably the nicest people in our cohort! 

Amos

Name: Amos Prophete
Likes: Music, singing, dancing, thinking, convos on controversial/serious issues 
Dislikes: Hmm?
Regions of interest: Caribbean, Latin America and Africa
Hometown: Cap-Haiten, Haiti (which hosted the annual Carnival Feb 10, 11, 12!!)
What the future looks like: Interesting!

June

Name: June Wui
Likes: Pasta, Photography, Faith, Ocean and Deserts
Dislikes: Raw fish
Region of interest: Everywhere!
Hometown: LA, California (born in Seoul)
What the future looks like: Love!

So while I love my cohort a LOT! I love these guys a little more now that they've been nice enough to respond to my emails for a short profile! :P

Hope you enjoyed meeting them as much as I do everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment